- This event has passed.
AI4Media workshop on “European AI Vision & Policy – The Future of European AI regulation” with Natali Helberger
September 14, 2021 @ 9:00 am
On September 14th, 2021, AI4Media will organise a workshop on “European AI Vision & Policy – The Future of European AI regulation” with the objective of presenting the recent research advances achieved in the AI4Media project on this domain. The workshop includes presentations from AI4Media partners and invited speakers.
The contributions from the project partners to the workshop are particularly related to:
- the latest European developments in the field of AI regulation, e.g. the European Commission’s Proposal for a Regulation on Artificial Intelligence (Artificial Intelligence Act);
- the relevance of the AI Act for media and journalism;
- the use of AI in the media sector: lessons learned and recommendations from Austrian and French case studies;
- the role of data for academic research;
- responsible and ethical use of AI in the media sector.
Natali Helberger will talk about the relevance of the AI Regulation for media and journalism from 09:25 – 09:45 CEST.