- This event has passed.
Annual Conference on European Media Law 2021
June 16 - June 18
The conference aims to keep media law practitioners up-to-date by providing an overview of the latest policy developments, legislative initiatives and case law in this field.
- Update on the implementation of the Audiovisual Media Services Directive
- Update on the implementation of the DSM Copyright Directive
- The media sector in times of Covid-19
- Media freedom and pluralism: the action plan on European democracy
- e-Privacy, data transfers and their impact on online advertising
- Current developments with regard to the Digital Services Act and the Digital Market Act
- Latest jurisprudence of the CJEU and ECtHR relevant for the media sector